.

domingo, diciembre 21, 2014

Música, por favor

Algunas canciones que recomiendo escuchar cuando se está de bajón. Canciones alegres y positivas. Todos los días deberíamos empezarlos con una canción así. 




Emelí Sandé - Next To Me

When the end has come and buildings falling down fast
When we've spoilt the land and dried up all the sea
When everyone has lost their heads around us
You will find him you'll find him next to me...

*


Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life

I've told a million lies, but 
Now I tell a single truth 
There's you in everything I do

*


The Royal Concept - On Our Way

Hold me close, we're losing time
Hold me close, we're falling to the ground

*


Anna Kendrick - Cups

I got my ticket for the long way round
The one with the prettiest of views
It's got mountains, It's got rivers
It's got sights to give you shivers
But I'm sure it'd be prettier with you

*


Death Cab For Cutie - The Sound of Settling

My brain's repeating "If you've got an impulse LET IT OUT!"

*


Phoenix - Lisztomania

Thought it could have been something else
These days it comes it comes it comes
it comes it comes and goes...

*


Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

'Cause though the truth may vary
This ship will carry
Our bodies safe to shore

*


The Cabriolets - Now and Here

My life, my life is begining
Things turning very strange
Got to continue with no fear of change

*

P.D. No soporto al rubito del grupo The Royal Concept... Esos aspavientos que hace con el cuerpo y las manos... Ridículo!!! Se creerá guapo y todo!!!


*-* Muak *-*



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario